What information do we collect and why do we collect it?
We collect information about you through our Website in an effort to improve your online experience and to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. Neither your name nor anything personal about you is sold or shared with any non-affiliated company or agency. However, as described in greater detail below, we may share your information under certain circumstances with businesses we work with to help our Website function better and to deliver our products and services to you.
When you access or register with us to use our Website, we may ask you for certain kinds of personal information, including the following:
- Your registration information, including your name, email address and other personally identifiable information that we may require from time to time for setting up an account. When you create an account with us, you will be given the option to be added to our email mailing list. Your subscription to the email list can be cancelled at any time. To be removed from our email list, please email us and include your name and email address in the message, or click the “unsubscribe” button found at the bottom of the emails you receive from us.
- Your credit or debit card information, if you select those payment methods for purchase transactions on our Website.
We and some of our third party service providers may also use pixel tags and cookies on our Website to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the Website. This information may include your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer. We may also track certain information about the identity of the websites you visit immediately before coming to our Website. We do not otherwise track any information about your use of other websites.
In addition to the foregoing, pixel tags and cookies in our emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us.
We may also work with business partners that use tracking technologies to deliver advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to our Website and your interaction with our communications.
As mentioned above, the information we collect is used to improve our Website, to personalize your online experience, to help us deliver information to you and to determine the effectiveness of our advertising, and for other internal business purposes.
How do we use the information we collect?
When we collect information from you, we may use it for a number of purposes, including:
- to complete your purchase transactions
- to provide the services you request
- to keep you informed about the status of your orders
- to identify your preferences, so we can notify you of information or products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you
- to provide other information concerning products you have purchased
- to improve product or service selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience
- to communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means
Who do we share your information with?
Credit card and financing information may be provided to credit card and consumer financing companies as is required to process applications and transactions.
Your information may also be transferred as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including any transfer made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of WSE’s business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in corporate control.
Finally, our Website may contain links to other sites that are not owned or operated by WSE. These include links to sites hosted by our service providers or partners where, for example, they provide security services or administer promotional programs. Also, links to our Website may be featured on other websites on which we advertise. These links are not intended to be referrals or endorsements of the linked or host sites, and WSE does not warrant, represent or assume any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, security, completeness or operation of any linked site (or any site contained in a linked site) or any host site, or the practices or privacy and other policies contained in any linked site (or any site contained in a linked site) or any host site. We advise you to familiarize yourself, therefore, with the specific legal, privacy and security information contained in any such linked or host sites.
How do we protect your information?
We employ various security measures designed to help protect the personal information that we collect from you online. For example, we may use Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) encryption technology to protect the security of your credit card and personal information as it is transmitted to us. We may institute firewalls to help protect our servers and network. Unfortunately, no collection or transmission of information over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any such information.
You can opt out of receiving promotional email from us by indicating that preference when you register with us, by following the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of any emails we may send you, or by calling our customer service line or following the links on our website to remove yourself from our mailing list.
If you have any questions about your privacy or security at our Website, please send an email and include your name and email address in the message.